Friday, July 30, 2004

Sata Poka ha

I did it, I finally joined the blogging masses. I'm not sure what the purpose of this project will be. Do it to do it. I just wanted to do it. Alright? Gaaaaaaaaddd.... Get off my back!

We just bought a house. It's 104 years old. Seriously. This is my topic of choice these days.

Jon and I are going to Scotland next week. We're going for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival which is when hundreds of thousands of foreigners come to Edinburgh and all the Scottish leave to get the hell out of Dodge while the craziness is going on. There are about 4 major festivals in Scotland during August. We are crazy to be going. see:
www.edfringe.com.

We cannot believe it's finally here -- the house pretty much overshadowed everything else in our worlds for a few months. We have tickets to the Tiger Lillies (creepy, tripped out, falsetto singing, accordion playing dark, dark musical comedy group who brought you Shockheaded-Peter). see: www.tigerlillies.com






No comments: