Monday, January 23, 2006

Crazy year...


Christmas 2004 -- Jon has a severe neck muscle spasm. Firemen come to our house and make sarcastic comments about our tiny tree. We spend 7 freeking hours in the emergency room. On Christmas. Jon's fine now.

April 2005-- my 13 year old, cat and friend Alastyr experiences liver failure and we put him to sleep. Fare thee well stout traveler.

May 2005-- we go to New Mexico and Arizona and put 1000 miles on the rental car.

July 2005 -- we build a patio in our backyard. We are now owners of a grill.

July 2005 - another trip to the emergency room and we decide to get married. My mom is thrilled. I dye my hair bright red.




August 2005 -- I officiate at my friend Deirdre's wedding.

November 2005 -- my family spends Thanksgiving all together for the first time since my grandma died. It was amazing and I think for the first time in many many years, I actually felt very thankful on thanksgiving...I was aware of my family and what an amazing group of people they are and how much I love them.

That bring us to now. Lets try this again.

No comments: