Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Matt Lauer is a Fucking Asshole Part II

This morning on the Today Show, Matt called Hillary Clinton a "tease." I didn't catch the whole exchange -- They showed Hillary Clinton and then Meredith commented that Hillary "didn't want to say something something" (the part I missed) -- cut back to Matt who looks incredulous. "Oooookay. What a tease." He says in the glib way only he can. I almost didn't post about it because I didn't hear the context, but then I thought, "What the fuck context could make that OK?" Nothing can make that OK. Oh she's a vixen alright. A cock-teasing, power pantsuit wearing, Democratic hopeful. Rrrrrowr!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Matt Lauer. Every time I see his ugly mug I change the channel. I totally understand your frustration. He has to be the biggest prick on T.V. in the morning. I wish there were four Al's on that show.

Logos Mori said...

OMG -- 4 Als sounds like the best AM TV ever...